1. To whom does this Information Note apply?
This Information Note applies to the processing of personal data of:
– To our contractual partners such as suppliers, customers (“Commercial Partners”);
– Visitors and users of our website www.bioconstruct.ro (“Users”);
2. What data do we collect about you?
We collect and process your personal data as follows:
– From the information you provide us by filling out the forms on our website: the form on the Contact page, the Quick Contact form, the form on the Login page, the form for creating a new user account.
– By corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or in any other way.
The information you provide to us may include your name, surname, date of birth, gender, home address, delivery address, email address and telephone number, as well as other information as appropriate.
Through the activity carried out on the site, we will not collect or process sensitive personal data related to you (i.e. information about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious confession or philosophical beliefs, health, sex life or sexual orientation), unless which:
- we are required to do so by law (i.e. Order MS-444/2019); and/or
- where you have provided us with your explicit consent separately.
If you voluntarily provide us with personal data (including sensitive personal data) through your interaction with the www.bioconstruct.ro website or by correspondence with us by phone, e-mail or in any other way, of our own volition and not at our request, we will delete such personal data from our systems if we do not consider that their processing is necessary for a legitimate purpose of SC QuickSilver Arsk Building SRL, unless you have made this data public ( for example, in a message forum that is visible to the public), in which case we will delete this data from the www.bioconstruct.ro website only if the law so requires or if we do not wish to keep it.
Every time you visit the website www.bioconstruct.ro, we automatically collect the following data:
- technical data, for example this may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, types and versions of browser extensions (plug-ins), system and operating platform, device type, and mobile device brand; these data are collected and processed on our behalf, through third-party cookie files.
- data about your visit, for example this may include data about the URL, sequence of clicks to, through and from the www.bioconstruct.ro site (including date and time), the information or products you viewed or searched for on the site.
If we obtain your personal data from a third party, we will provide you with all relevant information about their processing as soon as possible, but no later than one month after obtaining your personal data.
Data collected through the history form:
In order to provide the services, we may ask you to add personal data that may include the name, surname, date of birth, gender, as well as other information, as the case may be, of a third party that will benefit through the account holder from the services for the purpose of which these are processed data.
If you purchase the products for a third person, the personal data of the person in question is requested and collected, which may include the name, surname, date of birth, gender.
3. What are the purposes of personal data processing and what is the legal basis for processing?
We can process your personal data in the following cases:
- when we need to take the necessary steps to enter into a contract with you;
- when we need to perform a contract we have entered into with you;
- when we have to comply with a legal obligation;
- when necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests (i.e. to detect and prevent fraud or to ensure IT and network security), unless your fundamental rights prevail over these interests;
- where necessary in the public interest or for official purposes.
We process your personal data for various technical, administrative and operational reasons, such as:
- to ensure we present content in the most effective way for you;
- to improve the website www.bioconstruct.ro, including its functionality;
- for the administration of the website www.bioconstruct.ro;
- for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and research purposes;
- to keep the website www.bioconstruct.ro safe;
- for advertising and marketing, including for specific marketing purposes, so that we can provide content, including personalized content, that may be of greater interest to you.
In some cases, we will process your personal data only with your consent (i.e. in cases of advertising and marketing). In these cases, we will separately ask for your consent, transparently, when you provide your personal data. You may subsequently withdraw your consent at any time by sending a request to the email address email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the processing that took place before its withdrawal.
When we request personal data to comply with legal or contractual obligations, your provision of such personal data is mandatory. This means that if such personal data is not provided, we will not be able to manage the contractual relationship or comply with the legal obligations imposed on us. In all other cases, the provision of personal data is optional and you are not obliged to provide it.
We may process your personal data, such as identification data, contact data and residential address, for the purpose of the possible exercise of our rights or complaints against you in the future. This processing is based on our legitimate interest, being necessary to exercise our rights in case of possible disputes.
SPECIFICALLY, WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AS FOLLOWS:
Users and customers:
For the purpose of providing services, delivering goods and making payments under the relevant contracts, we may process your personal data, such as identification data, contact data, bank data.
This processing is based on
- Execution of a contract to which Users (especially customers) are a party, or
- A legal obligation imposed on us.
We may process your personal data so that we can provide you with information about goods or services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by email or SMS with information about goods and services similar to those that have been the subject of a previous sale, unless you have previously opted out.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you by electronic means if we have your prior consent. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, check the appropriate box in the form through which we collect your data the Login form in the user account.
We will not pass on your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We may also use your personal data to measure or understand your preferred content related to our products; and to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other Users of our website about products that may be of interest to you or them.
For the purpose of providing services, delivering goods and making payments under the relevant contracts, we may process your personal data, such as identification data, business contact data, bank data and tax identification number, for persons registered in VAT purposes.
This processing is based on:
- execution of a contract to which you, as a Business Partner, are a party;
- legal obligations imposed on us;
- our legitimate interest.
In some cases, we process personal data, such as the names and contact details of employees or contractors of Business Partners for the purpose of communications related to the execution of a particular contract with Business Partners.
This processing is based on:
- execution of a contract to which the Commercial Partners are a party;
- the legal obligations imposed on us;
- our legitimate interest.
As a Business Partner, we may provide you with communications about our new products and services. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you may opt-out by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. To whom do we transmit personal data?
SC QuickSilver Arsk Building SRL will not transmit (through sale or lease) to third parties your personal information.
Within SC QuickSilver Arsk Building SRL, only a limited number of staff members, such as those from the Sales, Accounting, Management departments have access to your personal data according to the “on a need to know” principle base”). These staff members are subject to confidentiality obligations regarding personal data. Staff members have the right to manage personal data only based on the instructions communicated by SC QuickSilver Arsk Building SRL, in relation to their job responsibilities.
Adequate technical and organizational measures are taken for the protection of personal data. This site uses security measures against the loss, alteration or misuse of information under our control. However, SC QuickSilver Arsk Building SRL does not assume responsibility for the loss of information caused by errors in the software with which the website is designed and hosted. We are also not responsible for errors in the security of the server that hosts the site.
Your personal data may also be disclosed to third parties as follows:
- To business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the execution of all contracts that we conclude with you, in order to provide the products and services requested by you;
- For the delivery of orders in European Union countries using the services of a courier company;
- For the delivery of orders, to companies specialized in courier services;
- To service providers who provide administrative, professional and technical support to the Company for IT support, security and business resources;
- To external consultants (i.e. lawyers, accountants, auditors), for specific purposes, when necessary.
SC QuickSilver Arsk Building SRL carries out an appropriate prior assessment in the selection of third party service providers and requires these service providers to maintain adequate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect personal data and to process personal data only according to instructions specified by SC QuickSilver Arsk Building SRL. Service providers will be entitled to use subcontractors in the provision of services to SC QuickSilver Arsk Building SRL, provided that each subcontractor complies with the same data protection obligations as the service providers.
5. What is the personal data retention period?
We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes listed in this Policy or for the period required by applicable national law, in accordance with the applicable minimum legal retention periods and/or as long as necessary to exercise our legitimate rights ( and legitimate rights of others).
If you are a Customer or Business Partner, we will keep your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship with you.
If we have an ongoing business relationship with you as a Business Partner we will continue to retain this personal data until the termination of our business relationship and for the minimum retention period required by law.
If you are a user of the www.bioconstruct.ro website (i.e. you have created a user account on the website), we will keep your personal data for which the user account is active.
If you are a candidate for one or more of the jobs published in the careers section of the www.bioconstruct.ro website, we will keep your personal data for the entire duration of the recruitment and selection process, plus a period 2 years after the end of the recruitment process (if the candidate was not employed by the company).
If we process your personal data based on your consent, this personal data will only be processed for the period provided for by your consent, unless you withdraw or limit your consent before the expiry of this period. In such cases, we will stop processing the respective personal data for the relevant purposes, subject to any legal obligation to process such personal data and/or our need to process such personal data for the purpose of exercising our legitimate rights (including the legitimate rights of other persons).
6. Storage of personal data and transfer of personal data outside the country
We intend not to transfer your personal data outside the EEA unless adequate safeguards are in place, including:
- an adequacy decision issued by the European Commission regarding the country or countries of destination;
- a “privacy shield” certification;
- corresponding mandatory corporate rules;
- (an approved code of conduct, together with the binding and enforceable commitments of the data controller or the person authorized by the data controller in the country outside the EU and EEA;
- an approved certification mechanism together with the binding and enforceable commitment of the data controller or the data controller’s nominee in a non-EU and EEA country to apply the appropriate safeguards; or
- standard EU contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
7. What rights do you have?
You have the following rights according to the legislation in the field:
- The right to confirm whether or not your personal data is being processed by us, and to provide you with a copy of your personal data;
- The right to request the rectification or deletion of personal data processed by the website www.bioconstruct.ro;
- The right to request the restriction of personal data processing by the website www.bioconstruct.ro;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data by the website www.bioconstruct.ro (for example, the use of processing for direct marketing purposes);
- The right to request the portability of personal data;
- The right to withdraw your consent, at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal;
- The right to submit a complaint to the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data.
Please note that your rights described above may be limited in certain situations and are subject to applicable data protection laws and regulations. For example, the right to object to the processing of your personal data may be limited where we can demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds for processing your personal data that override your interests. You will need to prove your identity and provide us with other details to help us respond to your request.
We will not charge a fee to respond to your request unless permitted by law and, if such a fee is charged, it will be reasonable and proportionate to your request.
To exercise one or more of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
8. Security of personal data
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data and prevent unauthorized access to it. We have entered into contractual relationships with third parties that offer hosting services and these contracts include obligations regarding the organizational and technical security of personal data.
All payment transactions will be encrypted (eg using the TLS protocol).
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all means of authentication (for example, username, password, etc.) used by you to access parts of the www.bioconstruct.ro website. Data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee 100% the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission of personal data is done at your own risk.
After we receive your data, we will use strict security procedures to try to prevent unauthorized access.
9. Privacy of Minors’ Data
The www.bioconstruct.ro site does not knowingly collect personal identification data from persons under the age of 16. If the parent or legal guardian is aware of the fact that the minor in custody has provided the website www.bioconstruct.ro with his personal data, he must immediately inform SC QuickSilver Arsk Building SRL, at the e-mail address quicksilverarsk@ gmail.com. If we discover that a person who has not reached the age of 16 has provided personal data through the www.bioconstruct.ro website, then we will destroy this information from our servers immediately, unless the parent or guardian gives explicit consent for the website to process the child’s personal data for the specified purposes.
10. Cookies type files
If you have any questions or uncertainties regarding the processing of your personal data by the website www.bioconstruct.ro or if you wish to exercise one or more of your rights, you can contact us at the e-mail address quicksilverarsk @gmail.com
Please do not disclose sensitive personal data (for example, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health or trade union membership), social security numbers when contact us.
Last updated: AUG 2022.
Note: We can periodically update this Policy by posting the new version on the www.bioconstruct.ro website.